Friday, May 23, 2008

Sarah Shawn Evangeline?...Hrm

Evangeline Lilly was recently asked, "What's on your mp3 player?"

Her answer?

"Oh, lots and lots of good stuff. Recently I've been getting into Bjork. I love Eisley. I love Radiohead. I'm a big fan of Damien Rice, the Postal Service. I stay true to my Canadian roots -- Sarah McLachlan is one of my favorite artists of all time."

You totally had me tonguing your ear talking about Radiohead and Bjork. Then you mention Sarah and we start careening wildly off the freeway. Seriously. Now because you like Sarah McLachlan and you're a screaming hot bitch, my baby is going to have to have three first names and two last names. God damn it, Evangeline! Now come back over here so I can continue tonguing your ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home